I WILL run this club!
Here are the changes:
1. We will accept regular submissions. This is a BIG thing! We have never had non-contest folders before! For a limited time, you CAN submit into regular folders. ^___^
Our main rules are:
No linearts or sketches. If it looks unfinished, we won't allow it.
Nothing above PG-13. A lot of Pokemon fans are young and we don't want to be a bad influence.
Everything must be related to Pokemon, of course!
2. Each regular-submission month we will vote on our favorite submission! We will post a Journal with all the deviations that were accepted that month, and the one with the most votes will be moved to our Featured gallery, like a contest winner!
3. During contest periods, regular submissions will be closed. This is so that all members can focus on the contest, whether or not they're participating.
4. EDIT: We have a 10-deviation-per-day limit!
5. And we have a spiffy new avatar by PokemonStarVersion! I think it represents us perfectly. Thank you!
Also, I am looking for NEW ADMINS and CRITICS. I want to start up a critiquing service, if possible! Since we're all about quality and improvement.
What I need admins to do:
approve submissions and affiliations
answer questions when I'm not available
What I need critics to do:
critique (of course!)